Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Muse Challenge #14


OK.... be prepared for the convoluted, but true, story. I LOVE the Muse challenges. I did not want to miss the Muse #13 challenge. I stamped and arranged my elements, took and edited my photo, made a few nibbly bits for my dinner guests, made a quick trip to the airport to pick up my dad, thought about posting my card (but figured it could wait til morning), drank a few glasses of wine, ate some homemade pizza, and enjoyed my friends. And THEN I took a peek at all of the lovely Muse entries, only to discover that Deanna, one of my stamping heroes, had created a very similar card. What to do? Too late for a re-do in the AM. So.... I guess that I am going with it since I love the orange and purple combo. My apologies if I have violated any challenge 'code of conduct', or simply babbled on for much too long, and/or stayed up waaay too late!


8 comments:

Ardyth said...

This card is beautiful! I love the scale of the blossoms and sentiment - changes the feel of the card from the Muse. Another lovely take on the Muse - thanks so much for playing along each week with us!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Michelle! I like the big sentiment and your pretty blooms!

Unknown said...

Very nice card. Although it's similar to Deanna's, there are many little touches that make it unique, and it would be a shame not to share it!

Brandi said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You have one of my votes this week! :)

Karen M said...

Your card is gorgeous - I love those beautiful flowers xx

Martha said...

WOW, this is one BEAUTIFUL card, Michelle!
I love the embossing & the pretty flowers!
Beautifully done!

Sian Ridley said...

Ha ha! Don't you hate when that happens! Sometimes, I look at a challenge and think 'I know exactly what I want to do' and then a few minutes later someone else posts something that's almost identical to my idea so I have to have another think! Doh! This card is absolutely beautiful :) I hope you enjoyed your time with your wine and your friends ;)

Chrissy Larson said...

Hi Michelle! Just wanted to say that I love your style and I have a little something I wanted to ask you about but I couldn't find a way to contact you through you blog. If you wouldn't mind, could you click on my profile and shoot me a message or you could go to the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and click on the contact us spot there. Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!