Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Nautical - Take Two!































Ok..... just a few more of the nautical themed cards!
I have some lovely new PPP Cornflower blue sequins (plus a few tiny silver stars) that were just begging to be used in a shaker card. So, here are two - both using the little sailboat from Frantic Stampers International Boating Icons die and the perfect frame 
from the Elementals #1 dies. Oh, how I love this blue/white color combination-so crisp and clean!


3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you used the negative shape for the shakers and your shaker contents are so fun!

I Card Everyone said...

OH MY Boat dock these are just fabulous, Michelle! I might like the negative better than the positive of this die... is that possible?
=] Michele

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I love your cards Michelle. Welcome to the Frantic Stamper design team! Your cards are absolutely amazing!!!!