Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #137

Here's a lovely sketch from N@Ali that will surely inspire! And....the DT has created some really beautiful projects 
(don't I say that every week?).
I've kept things simple with PTI's Songbirds leaf-y die and Soft Stone card stock and a Paper Smooches sentiment and flower die. Just in case anyone was noticing - I edited this card a bit by changing out the bg (striped vs. polka dots) and added one more little leaf to balance things out. Perhaps it does help to look at your card through the camera's lens.
Please visit CAS(E) this Sketch #137 and play along! You have until Thursday, August 27th to link up your card.





8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Well you know I'm smiling from ear to ear with all this wonderful embossing!!! Gorgeous! my carrot-loving friend!
=]

Charlene said...

How very clever!!!!! I like it!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Michelle and I like the polka dots!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

L.B. said...

Love the embossing on your card

Kara said...

Beautiful!!

TaeEun said...

Clear and beautiful CAS card!