Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Papertrey Ink MIM #221: Masking Sentiments

MIM1
Ashley's challenge for PTI's MIM #221 is to mask a sentiment! Since my Papertrey Shakers & Sprinkles MIM Kit hasn't received nearly enough love and attention I stamped this bold sentiment, sprinkled lots of confetti (and color) around and added a bit of dimension and sparkle with the Tsukineko Shimmer Pico Embellisher. There's so much that you could do with this technique, and I anxious to try, try again! Lots of lovely examples in the MIM #221 gallery too!










12 comments:

Hannelie said...

Awesome! This looks stunning. I love it ♡

Gina said...

Oh...this card is so much fun!! I love it!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Tsukineko Shimmer Pico what? OH you do know how to tempt a girl to try new things, LL ... love this!! PTI totally needs you on that design team... I hear there's an opening?
=]

Keri said...

Oh now this is wicked cool! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card....so festive.

Marcia Hill said...

What a bright and happy card...love it!! Never heard of the technique/product you used, but I sure do like the look of it! :0)

Vikki H said...

Sweeet!! what a terrific card!

Kara said...

Adorable!!

Martha said...

WOW, fabulous design, Michelle.

Darnell said...

I think this is the MOST fun of any of the cards in the gallery, Michelle! I absolutely love it!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Linda said...

What a cute, fun card.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun!