Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #158


Happy Thursday, and time for another sweet, and oh so versatile, sketch (from Sam)!
I've used a bit of bright/happy textured cs, banner and oval dies from Frantic Stamper and a great sentiment from SU. Oh, and a tiny flower/leaf combo as the finishing touch. A few liberties may have been taken in the positioning of the banners. Perhaps some memory loss occurred while making the trip from my computer to the basement craft cave?
Just take a peek at what the fantabulous DT has created for CAS(E) this Sketch #158, and then join in!


7 comments:

Darnell said...

This card just makes me happy, Michelle! The colors are so RIGHT together and look how you stitched your circle after adhering the banners! Genius!! Thanks for that cool idea!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Michelle!

Lola G. said...

This card is truly delightful! The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Lisa Elton said...

This is fantastic!!

Bonnie said...

I love this Michelle and I love those banners!

Lindsey said...

Michelle, every last detail on this card is absolutely flawless. I'm completely smitten! Fabulous job!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty and cheerful, Michelle! Super sweet take on the sketch!