Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #181

Happy Thursday and a big welcome to CTS #181, where you'll find a fantastic sketch from Leigh! So versatile and so perfectly CAS.... I could've made a collection of cards in one sitting using this sketch. Oh, wait, I did! All variations on the same theme, using my new-to-me SSS dies and many different sentiments. This grey/multi colored one was my favorite (although I created a bunch with a black bg and colorful blooms that were pretty cool too).
We hope that you'll be inspired to create and play along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch #181!
P.S. - A happy hello to our fabulous GD, Sandy!



12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Just look at these fun colors!! What a great design, Michelle - hope your card arrived! xx
=]

Jean said...

This is stunning - wonderful design and use of the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a beautiful sympathy card!

stampwithsandy said...

Thank you for the warm welcome, Michelle! As a fellow NYer I had to mapquest Rush and I see you are not far from Niagara Falls. Your card is stunning, I love the bright colors against the subdued backgrounds. So happy to be a guest with you this week!

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful card Michele! This would lift anyone's spirits!

Unknown said...

Love love love your colors...a perfect card!

Sharron said...

Love the wonderful design and colors!

Cindy Beach said...

I just love your design and beautiful take on the sketch. So inspiring, I just had to stop in and say so!

Leigh Penner said...

I'm glad your were so inspired by my sketch, Michelle! I love your fabulous take on it -- it's so vibrant and lovely!

Nicola said...

Fabulous design and beautiful colour choices.

Brent Scheffer said...

This has a great array of colorful swirly birds and leaves. Awesome!

Hannelie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this !