Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #201

WOW -  just take a peek at the CAS beauty that N@Ali has created for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #201! Lots of loveliness from the talented DT too. Birthday, holiday, get well......we've got it all covered! 
I could not have gotten any cleaner or simpler here - an adorable little gift/bow die from Frantic Stamper and the perfect b'day sentiment, all on a creamy background. So easy, breezy. Just had to decide which of those patterned papers to use (really?)!
We hope that you'll join in the fun at CTS #201. AND a warm welcome to our fabulous GD, Meg!

11 comments:

Sharon H. said...

Love your clean and simple creation today. I follow N@Ali and am always amazed with her simplicity as I am with your work too! Thanks for all your inspiration.

Becca Cruger said...

Well this sure would bring some brightness to a birthday! Super cute!

Karen said...

Another card I'm sure to case!

Lisa Elton said...

If I received a polka dot wrapped present this sweet, I don't think I could open it!! Delightful card Michelle!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty and fun, Michelle! Great take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, that die is too cute! I would have a hard time choosing a patterned paper, too!

Michelle said...

You chose the perfect paper for that perfect little present on this perfect card. Love this, Michelle!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fantastic birthday card. I love that gift with its super sweet bow. And your choice of patterned paper makes this so fun!

Sharron said...

So adorable! Love the polka dots!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Clean and simple and ... yippidee - your polka dots choice makes it feel so party-time!

Kim S said...

So simple and just perfect with the dots and the fun font!